CAMBIA LAS FRASES PARA SUSTITUIR "IN SPITE OF/DESPITE" POR "ALTHOUGH/EVEN THOUGH" Y VICE VERSA
- In spite of the rain, we
- Although I had enough money, he
wouldn’t let me pay.
- Despite the difficulty, I
- Although they passed their test, they weren’t happy.
- In spite of the traffic jam, she
arrived on time.
- Although there was a bad storm, nothing was destroyed.
- Despite the delay, the plane landed on time.
- Although the governement has passed the law, few people are taking it
- In spite of their losing the tickets, they were able to see the performance.
- Although I have had some trouble with the neighbours, we get on well now.